1. Being forced to play sports even though you are not very athletic!
2. Assuming that science class just involves blowing things up!
When actually there are a lot of formulas involved...
3. Constantly forgetting your locker combination!
Or writing the code on a piece of paper and then leaving it...inside your locker!
4. Trying to study while your family is being loud!
Can't they see you're busy?
5. Keeping a cheat sheet ready for emergencies!
You never know when your teacher will give you a surprise pop quiz.
6. Getting your parents to drop you off a block away from school!
So that they don't get the chance to embarrass you in front of your friends.
7. Dreading bringing your folks to parent-teacher meetings!
Maybe they won't notice that you're flunking Algebra?
8. Actually enjoying the cafeteria food!
It's all you've ever known!
9. Freezing up when the teacher asks you a question that you don't know the answer to!
"Seven? Yellow? Am I close?"
10. Going to sporting events and pretending to follow the game!
"Goal! Nothing but net! Fifteen love! Yeah, I know what I'm talking about."
11. Being assigned a group project and doing all the work!
Your other teammates are just deadweight!
12. Getting called to the principal's office for breaking one tiny rule!
Is it really your fault that you couldn't do your homework because you were playing video games all night? Obviously not!
13. Celebrating the end of the semester with a big party!
Until you start all over again next September!
How many of these were totally you in high school?
Tell us in the comments!