1. When she felt like her parents were abandoning her!
Everyone knows that camp was invented so your parents wouldn't have to put up with you all summer!
2. When she made her first camp enemy!
There's always one...
3. When she would literally do anything to escape spending time outdoors.
*gasp* So...much...fresh...air! *faints*
4. When she was not going to put up with any bullying!
If you're going to dish it out you've got to be prepared to take it!
5. When she told the most terrifying, and realistic, camp story!
It's not a proper ghost story unless someone screams!
6. When she wasn't afraid to be a bit melodramatic!
Everything seems one hundred times more terrible at summer camp.
7. When she tried to escape but got caught at the last minute!
They probably only put that fence there because so many kids wanted to leave!
8. When she met her one true love!
And they bonded over their shared hatred of summer camp. #Soulmates
9. But then had to say goodbye to him forever!
Or at least until the next summer. Summer romances are so complicated!
10. When the camp counselors tried to brainwash her into being happy!
Although The Little Mermaid is a pretty amazing movie!
11. And then when the brainwashing worked they still weren't happy!
You just can't please some people.
12. When she tried to make Thanksgiving more historically accurate!
Is that such a crime?
13. When she understood that campfire songs were invented to torture children!
Is there a worse punishment?
14. When she finally got revenge on her camp enemy!
What a glorious moment for Wednesday. You go, girl!
Is Wednesday Addams your favorite Halloween movie character?
Tell us in the comments!