1. Show your relatives how much you care about them.
An extra hug now and again can go a long way!
2. Listen to your elders.
Don't just pretend that you are!
3. Don't be greedy.
Always ask yourself, "do I really NEED that?"
4. Be super grateful for any gifts you receive.
Remember, it's the thought that counts.
5. Share what you have whenever you can.
Give some of that holiday candy to your friends - there's no way you can eat it all by yourself anyway.
6. Try to look on the bright side.
Don't be a drama queen. Things are often not as bad as you think they are.
7. Be thoughtful.
A little unexpected kindness can really brighten someone's day.
8. Always try to lend a hand.
Next time you see your neighbor struggling with their shopping bags, offer to help carry them.
9. Think of others well-being, not just your own.
A valuable trait for any nice list candidate.
10. Always be honest.
Dishonesty will almost certainly earn you a lump of coal!