1. Physical activity does not come naturally to you.
2. You spend a lot of your time just trying to stay on two feet.
3. Your legs somehow manage to get in their own way a lot.
4. You've had an item of clothing stuck in a train or elevator door more than once.
5. You often wish using training wheels on your bike was an acceptable thing to do as an adult.
6. Your natural talents aren't always greatly beneficial.
7. You break things on a daily basis.
8. Your internal thoughts are very complex.
9. No one else seems to appreciate your unique sense of humor.
10. Sometimes you forget sarcasm is a thing and you take things a little too literally.
How many of these made you say "same"? Tell us in the comments below.
And watch Arthur Christmas during 25 Days of Christmas on Freeform.