1. You don't have to worry about that perfect beach body.
In fact, you actually need to eat MORE in winter to keep yourself warm!
2. You don't have to socialize as much.
The summer is full of pesky parties and gatherings. It's WAY more acceptable to stay in during the winter!
3. You can sleep in and not feel guilty.
With those dark mornings, it's hard to know when the day actually begins!
4. People won't beep at you for driving slowly.
You can just take your time on those icy roads!
5. You feel totally majestic walking anywhere.
It's the snow -- it makes you lift your knees higher and swing your arms.
6. You can build epic snow monsters and have epic snowball fights!
Okay, your snow monster might not be as good as the one in Frozen, but still!
7. You can pretty much wear anything you like.
When it's cold out, no one judges what you wear.
8. There is plenty of opportunities for snuggle time on the sofa.
Aaah, the best way to spend a cold Winter's evening.
9. You can drink as many hot drinks as you want!
Coffee, hot chocolate, tea -- you need that warmth!
10. You can spend your date nights ice skating!
Is there anything more romantic?