1. Watching your neighbors bring home the perfect presents and trying not to get jealous.
"Why is everyone else so organized?!"
2. Waiting in a HUGE line for the store to open.
Why do you let this happen every year?
3. Retail staff laughing in your face when you realize that your must-have present is out of stock.
"Of course it's not in stock! You should've come earlier!"
4. Being surrounded by other stressed out people who also left their shopping to the last minute.
"Maybe if I ignore them they'll go away..."
5. Bargaining with random strangers for the perfect present.
"Please, I'll give you anything for it!"
6. Having a mini breakdown when you realize that everything you need is sold out.
"How can a store be out of wrapping paper?!"
7. Getting lost in the mall.
"I guess I'll just stay here for Christmas..."
8. Actually considering stealing someone else's presents!
But you couldn't do that, because that would be crazy... right?
9. Accidentally taking your back-up present WAY too far.
"I might have gone a little overboard with this one..."
10. Going through all of that trouble then realizing that you forgot a REALLY important gift!
"I wonder if I can just say it's stuck in the mail?"
Have you ever left your Christmas shopping to the last minute?
Tell us about it in the comments below.