1. You never know what to get anyone for Christmas. You gaze at all the products through the department store window hoping for some inspiration.
Alas, it will never come.
2. When you get inside, it will be like a battlefield. You must be assertive or you'll get nowhere.
It's as if everyone in the world has just remembered Christmas is happening and they must head to this one store to buy all their gifts, right now.
3. Then there will be so much choice you won't know where to look.
Perfume? Too obvious. A singing fish for the wall? Too crazy.
4. You will dart in different directions, looking at everything shiny!
And smelling all the fragrances coming from the makeup department.
5. Nothing will seem right. Even though it's last minute, you will not accept anything less than perfect.
You will be in the middle of the homeware section in utter despair.
6. While you contemplate all the different products, a cunning sales person will spy your vulnerability and strike!
And you will accidentally end up buying their product for yourself instead of focusing on the task at hand.
7. When you feel like giving up, you will have a vision of Christmas Day when you end up having nothing to give.
This vision will scare you so much, you will snap back into it and go straight to something like the skincare department.
8. And there, you'll see it. The ultimate gift package that has been put together by the store clerks themselves.
Coconut lotion for luxury, lemon scented mist spray for whatever mist spray is for, and a loofah to make the package look a little bit bigger than necessary. Perfect!
9. And on Christmas you'll be so pleased with yourself you'll be watching them open it like:
You'll think to yourself "just wait till she smells that mist spray!"
10. They'll see it and they'll love it.
But not because of the mist spray... mainly just because it's from you.
Catch Disney's Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs in the Countdown to 25 Days of Christmas!
Showing on Freeform on Sunday, November 27 10:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. EST.