1. We become overly sentimental.
All we want for Christmas is world peace!
2. We dress up our pets!
Do they enjoy it? Probably not, but it looks really cute and that's all that matters!
3. We actually find it enjoyable to listen to the same 5 songs over and over again!
And we sing along every time.
4. Our perspective on the weather totally changes.
Suddenly snow storms are "beautiful" and "magical" rather than an huge inconvenience and potential safety hazard.
5. We chop down trees, drag them into our homes and decorate them.
It's kind of a weird tradition when you think about it.
6. We stress about the most insignificant details!
Christmas will be RUINED if we can't find those adorable little angel decorations! WHERE ARE THEY?!
7. We eat our own body weight in candy.
Little known fact: at Christmas time candy becomes one of the key food groups.
8. We pretend to enjoy roasted chestnuts...
... even though they take forever to peel, they're far too hot on the inside and they taste bland!
9. We're extra nice to our relatives!
We're not trying to butter them up for better presents, we promise!
10. We think every noise at night is Santa and his reindeer on the rooftops.
Those noises were definitely made by hooves, you can totally tell!
11. We wear all kinds of ridiculous clothing in public!
Christmas sweaters, Santa hats, reindeer antlers; at no other time of the year would we even consider dressing like this!