1. With no vital organs or bones, virtually nothing can go wrong with your body.
Gone are the days of broken bones and stomach aches!
2. But if anything were to happen to you, you could simply put yourself back together!
Like a 3D jigsaw puzzle but it's your body.
3. You could change your appearance by simply molding your face.
Be someone new every day!
4. Playing 'Monkey in the Middle' would be given a whole new twist!
Talk about a great party trick!
5. You could walk around wearing just a scarf and a hat, and no one would even mind.
Oh the freedom!
6. Feeling nosy? You could increase your sense of smell to sniff out clues...
...Or the nearest pizza joint.
7. You could turn your body into a sled at a moments notice.
As long as you have snow, there's no need for any other mode of transport ever!
8. You can detach your limbs.
Just think of the possibilities! No more getting up off the couch to make tea!
9. You would fight all your battles with snowballs.
You could say cheesy one-liners to your opponent like "you need to COOL off" or "why don't you just CHILL out?"
10. You could pick locks using your facial features.
Lost your keys? No problem!
11. If you ever need more snow friends all you need to do is build one!
You might need someone you can relate to about snow issues - regular people just won't get you.