1. Struggling to convince your boss to give you time off.
"But we need you for the Christmas rush!" Yeah, right.
2. You start freaking out when you realize you might not be able to afford to go home.
But, as usual, your parents end up giving you a little help.
3. Trying to pack for a house with good central heating.
"What do you mean I don't need a blanket, gloves, boots, and a hat just to go to the bathroom?"
4. Your heart breaks when you realize that your pets probably won't remember you.
"But we were BEST friends!"
5. Talking to your mom on the phone as she tries to convince you to stay at home for even longer.
Nothing can keep you! But you could stay one more day for some cookies...
6. Trying to not use the bathroom on the journey.
"No service station, plane, or train is good enough for me to go pee!"
7. Having to negotiate in the family group chat with relatives that don't like each other.
"Guys, you HAVE to come to Christmas dinner or Mom won't forgive you."
8. Worrying about how your partner will react to your family.
As long as they don't tell that story about your first crush it should all be fine.
9. Realizing you forgot to pack a present AFTER your suitcase is closed.
If you have to open that case there might actually be an explosion.
10. Looking forward to sleeping in your old room.
With all your cool stuff that you never got a chance take when you moved out.
11. Remembering how nice it will be to go home.
You won't have to cook, clean, or work for 2 whole weeks...
Do you have a long journey home at Christmas? Tell us about it in the comments below!
And watch Disney's Tangled during Freeform's 'Countdown to 25 Days of Christmas' on November 26 at 7:45 – 9:55 p.m. EST and November 27 at 5:45 p.m. EST.