1. You genuinely look forward to getting up in the morning!
It's the only time that getting up at 7am doesn't feel so painful!
2. There's a slightly higher chance of snow.
Even when the weather forecast tells you otherwise.
3. It's a great excuse to get dressed up.
Everyone's got a special "Christmas Day outfit".
4. Or be cozy in Christmas sweaters.
They're practical and fun.
5. People are generally so much cheerier.
There's no replicating that Christmas spring in your step.
6. Everything looks so sparkly.
Like it's covered in actual fairy dust!
7. There are always so many great movies on TV.
And you look forward to watching your favorites, over and over again.
8. It's the only time you can sing some of your favorite songs.
Try to sing a Christmas song in July and it's practically a crime!
9. The food is amazing!
Having to wait a whole year to eat 'pigs in blankets' is just unfair!
10. And you don't feel as bad about eating so much candy.
"Yes I will have another Christmas cookie, thank you!"
11. You get to spend some quality time with your family.
So what if your sister stole your favorite dress yesterday; today it's Christmas!
12. And seeing how excited they are when they open their presents is a great feeling.
Especially when you know you've got them something they'll love!
Why would you want it to be Christmas everyday?
Let us know in the comments below.