1. You get into houses through the front door, but they come down the chimney!
"How did they...I mean...what?"
2. You bought a red hat, but they always wear the complete Santa Claus outfit.
At least you tried.
3. You put reindeer antlers on your car, but they literally bought a flying sleigh.
We've all been there, right? *Sigh*
4. You're proud of being able to ice skate without falling over, but they can do all kinds of tricks!
Stop showing off.
5. You started shopping in November to get a head start, but they had all of their Christmas presents bought and wrapped by mid-October!
That's just madness. MADNESS!
6. You're volunteering at a soup kitchen on Christmas Day, but they have set up their own charity!
It's hard to be angry when they're being so selfless. Urgh.
7. You have a really beautiful fake tree but they chopped down their own one at the tree farm.
We get it. You're great. Congratulations.
8. You arranged the office Christmas party, but they stole the show with their sick dance moves.
People will be talking about that dance-off for months.
9. You have a list of everything you need to do before Christmas, but they have a power point presentation!
10. You invite them to a restaurant for Christmas lunch, but they insist on cooking dinner for your whole family.
And the meal is delicious. Of course.
11. You cooked a Turkey but theirs is organic and free-range.
Of course it is.
12. You look ridiculous in all your Christmas swag, and they look incredibly attractive.
"Did they grow up at the North Pole? This makes no sense."
Do you love Christmas? Tag the person who always upstages you in the comments below.
And don't forget to watch Fred Claus on Monday, November 28 at 5:30PM/4:30C as part of The Countdown to 25 Days of Christmas on Freeform.