1. You realize that Halloween is finally over!
See you next year, spooky stuff!
2. Now you've got your eye on a... jollier holiday.
3. Everyone's only just brought in their jack-o'-lanterns.
But you're busy ordering your new outfit for the office Christmas party.
4. After a few days you sit your family down to explain that it's Christmas time now.
"It's time to put away the Halloween costumes, and get out your Santa hats!"
5. But they're all too busy being Christmas grinches.
6. So you get Christmassy all by yourself.
Who needs those Scrooges anyway?
7. Everyone you know thinks that putting up a Christmas tree in November will be a disaster!
But you know better... right?
8. Sure, it's hard to find the perfect tree so early.
But it's not all about looks anyway!
9. And they question how you'll be able to hide all of your presents for almost two whole months?
You've got to be extra careful!
10. You start counting down the days way too early...
"Only 40 days, 2 hours, and 5 minutes to go!"
11. You try to pretend like you're not that excited.
When really you're WAY too excited for Christmas!
12. You admit that it might be a bit early to celebrate Christmas in November.
But it's the best time of the year!
It's never too early to put up your Christmas decorations! Or is it?
Let us know if you think November is too early to start celebrating Christmas in the comments below.