1. Realizing there's only one weekend until Christmas left...
And you're not sure if you feel like laughing or crying.
2. Heading into town and feeling like you've a mountain to climb.
3. You know there's only one thing that will get you through...
4. Having to navigate MAJOR street rage.
UGH, people either walk too fast or too slow!
5. Being in such a panic that you can't even get through the door of the mall.
"I can run from my problems, right?"
6. The amount of choice in the stores makes your head swim.
"WHY didn't I write a list?!"
7. Toys start to scare you.
"Is this what kids like these days?"
8. You can't believe how much things cost.
What is the world coming to?
9. You start thinking that any present will do.
"My sister will LOVE this!"
10. And then you start to get really desperate.
"Old chewing gum -- that's a funny present, isn't it? My brother will think it's funny."
11. You start to think that everyone's judging you for leaving your Christmas shopping until this late.
"I'M SORRY I'M NOT PERFECT."
12. You panic when you hear that the shops are closing.
13. But you feel like a total boss when you eventually find the right presents.
14. And you're super proud of yourself once it's all over.
Well done YOU.
How does Christmas shopping make you feel?
Let us know in the comments below!