1. During finals your life revolves around books and research.
Cram, cram, CRAM!
2. Your hair returns to its natural color because you don't have time to go to the hairdressers!
Now people will know you're not a natural blonde.
3. You get annoyed at everyone for no real reason.
Especially when they ask how the studying is going.
4. Once you've finished your final exam it's like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders!
You feel young and carefree again.
5. Looking in the mirror is an emotional and scary experience.
Personal hygiene has not been at the top of your list of priorities.
6. Your family finally get to see you again.
Whenever they tried to visit you during finals you just hissed at them.
7. You have real free time to do things other than study!
Can you even remember your old hobbies?
8. And one of the most important things you should focus on is grooming.
Seriously, you need to wash yourself.
9. Going somewhere other than a classroom or exam hall is such a thrill.
There's so much more space out there.
10. The air outside is so fresh and your lungs don't know how to deal.
You've been mainly breathing in nacho dust and highlighter fumes for the past month.
11. When your squad invited you out dancing you can actually go!
No more excuses. No more FOMO.
12. Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? Who can remember!
But if you do, this is your chance to rebuild the relationship that has been put on hold during finals season.
13. You finally have a few spare minutes to write your letter to Santa.
Think big. No. BIGGER.
14. You're stress free and ready to fully celebrate the Christmas season!
Ho, ho, ho!