1. Eating too much and putting on the pounds.
If only someone had told you that eating THAT much turkey was bad for you.
2. Realizing you've spent too much money on presents.
That's okay, no one will mind turkey sandwiches for Christmas dinner.
3. SUPER long lines at the store.
"I guess I live here now..."
4. Everybody who counts down to Christmas Day WAY too early.
"Only 1 month, 2 weeks, 3 days, 11 hours, and 55 minutes to go until Santa gets here!"
5. Noisy toys that the kids won't stop playing with.
It's like they're actually trying to make you go crazy.
6. When you have to get dressed up for Christmas dinner.
Why pretend that you're NOT going to spill gravy on your fancy clothes? You should just be allowed to wear your pajamas instead.
7. When your boss asks you to stay late on a day leading up to Christmas.
"But... it's Christmas! Thanks, Scrooge."
8. Having to clean up all of the mess after Christmas Day is over.
SO. MUCH. GIFT WRAP.
9. Having to be nice to EVERYBODY because it's Christmas.
10. Trying to get your dad to do anything after Christmas dinner.
"Dad, please, Grandma needs you to drive her home!"
11. When your parents try to embarrass you even more than usual.
"Sure, I love it when you show strangers my baby photos. Go ahead."
12. Not knowing what presents to get for your extended family.
"I don't even know what my cousins names are, now I'm meant to buy them presents?"
13. Having to babysit the kids while everyone else has fun.
Let's just hope they don't eat lipstick like they did last year...
14. When nobody listens to your ideas for the Christmas decorations.
That's fine, they'll regret it when the tree looks like a mess.
What things annoy you at Christmas? Let us know in the comments below.
And remember to watch Despicable Me during the 'Countdown to 25 Days of Christmas' on Freeform on Friday, November 25 8:50 – 11:00 p.m. EST and Saturday, November 26 at 5:40 p.m. EST.