1. You throw open the drapes to check if it's snowed.
Even though it wasn't forecast!
2. You rush into your mom and dad's room to check if it's time to get up.
You've been awake for over an hour, surely it's time!
3. Then you sulk when they say it's still too early.
"But the sun is up!"
4. You watch the minutes tick by on your clock.
But it feels like time is actually standing still!
5. So you try to do things to distract yourself.
But all you can think about is getting Christmas started!
6. You sheepishly go into your parents room to check AGAIN if you can get up.
7. You shower them with love when they say it's finally time.
Why were you ever annoyed at them?
8. You cautiously try to wake up your older siblings.
They can't get mad at you for waking them on Christmas!
9. But you might need to take drastic measures.
If it means you can start Christmas sooner, it's worth it!
10. You get yourself dressed and ready in double quick time.
Spending extra time on your appearance is only going to delay Christmas longer!
11. You rush to the living room as quickly as you can.
The excitement has totally taken over now!
12. But you slowly tip toe in.
Because you realize you really want to savor this moment.
13. Then you're totally blown away by how amazing everything looks!
"Like, just... WOW!"
14. And you know that this will be the...
Are you just like Rapunzel on Christmas morning? Let us know in the comments below.
And watch Disney's Tangled during Freeform's 'Countdown to 25 Days of Christmas' on November 26 at 7:45 – 9:55 p.m. EST and November 27 at 5:45 p.m. EST.