1. Your boss is literally the nicest man in the world.
He's also a bit intimidating, but every boss is like that!
2. You only have to work hard on one night of the year!
364 days of holiday sounds pretty good to us.
3. You never have to deal with customer complaints.
One of the perks of living in the North Pole is that unsatisfied customers can't find you!
4. Your work clothes are super snazzy.
No boring shirt and tie for you!
5. Every day is a play day!
Someone has to test all of those toys.
6. Your workplace smells of gingerbread and hot cocoa.
Imagine coming to work each morning and being greeted by the delicious smell of cookies baking!
7. You work with adorable talking animals!
You could never have a boring day at work with cute little creatures running around.
8. All your best friends have the same job as you!
Work hard, play hard.
9. You never have to commute to work.
You live in Santa's workshop, you work in Santa's workshop, and you socialize in Santa's workshop. How convenient!
10. Your office has slides. Slides!
Every good working environment needs at least one slide.
11. There's no chance of you ever being fired!
Santa needs all the workers he can get and your little fingers are perfect for building toys.
12. You don't pay any taxes!
You get to keep 100% of what you earn! Which is nothing.
13. You get to help Santa decide who ends up on the naughty and nice lists.
So much power.
14. The office cafeteria serves candy for lunch!
This is the dream.
15. You bring joy to millions of kids across the world.
That's going to look amazing on a résumé!
What would you love most about being one of Santa's little helpers?
Tell us in the comments.