1. Getting overly excited when anyone mentions Santa.
2. Remembering how much you hate the cold.
3. Drinking an insane amount of hot chocolate.
4. Feeling like a complete BOSS when you find that perfect present...
5. But being completely horrified when you check your bank account.
6. Fighting the compulsion to burst out in song at any time or place.
7. Christmas sweater envy.
8. Freaking out about how much you still have left to do before the big day.
9. Embarrassing yourself at the Christmas office party.
10. Putting up the Christmas lights like:
11. Finding the perfect Christmas tree.
12. Feeling sick from eating all the candy that's suddenly everywhere.
13. Forgetting what the sun looks like.
14. Finger cramp. Major finger cramp.
15. Having to stock up on a LOT of wrapping paper.
What's your favorite thing about the run up to Christmas?
Let us know in the comments below!