1. Every Christmas you feel like you've been transformed back into a child!
Full of joy and enthusiasm and with no responsibilities!
2. You spend months waiting for the stores to put up decorations, and when they do it's still a shock!
Tinsel, dancing reindeer and flashing lights everywhere you turn.
3. You're super proud of yourself for not listening to any Christmas tunes until December.
4. You casually eavesdrop on friends and family to find out what presents they're buying you.
Surprises are overrated.
5. You've been on your best behavior all year, for obvious reasons!
No lumps of coal for you. Not a chance.
6. You don't understand why it hasn't started snowing yet.
What is this sun? Go back where you came from, summer demon!
7. You've started being extra friendly to anyone wearing red pants!
Just in case...
8. You bought all your presents months ago and you can't wait to start wrapping!
It's so pretty and shiny...
9. When people say they don't really "get" Christmas you freak out!
It's like they're literally speaking another language.
10. When Christmas songs come on you cannot stop yourself from joining in.
No self control. None. Zero.
11. You feel embarassed and ashamed when you forget some of the lyrics.
12. You almost always end up getting a little bit electrocuted while putting up the fairy lights!
No pain, no gain.
13. You are very easily influenced by advertising and end up buying completely inappropriate presents!
"I think I'll buy this for...Grandma? She's special."
14. Your friends have to be careful not to use certain words around you.
Like the way you can't say the word "walk" around a puppy without them getting over-excited.
15. You find it really hard to sleep in the nights leading up to Christmas day!
Anyone hear footsteps on the roof? It's technically November, but maybe Santa is early this year!
How do you prepare for Christmas?
Tell us in the comments!