1. Checking your bank account like:
2. Not knowing what the hell to buy people for Christmas.
"Would my mom like this?"
3. Having to deal with overly-touchy relatives.
4. Being highly unimpressed at the amount of presents under the Christmas tree.
5. And then having to pretend to like the presents you do get.
6. Trying to make awkward conversation with relatives you haven't seen in years.
7. Forgetting what the sun looks like.
HELLO SWEET LIGHT!
8. Navigating the Christmas crowds.
WHY did I leave shopping until Christmas Eve?!
9. Having to deal with people like this:
He comes every year, people!
10. Having to lie to yourself CONSTANTLY.
11. Having to buy a LOT of wrapping paper because you're so terrible at wrapping presents.
12. Being asked tricky questions.
13. Having to rise at an ungodly hour on Christmas morning.
14. Wishing you'd never suggested to cook Christmas dinner.
15. Having to navigate terrible travel conditions.
16. Not believing the size of pants you have to wear once the holidays are over.
How many of these do you relate with?
Let us know in the comments below!