1. The one who's an insanely messy eater.
Make sure you don't sit next to one of these.
2. The one who can't stand seeing anything go to waste.
We're with them.
3. The one who has a MAJOR sweet tooth.
We're also with them.
4. The incredibly fussy eater.
Why would you even bother cooking for these people?
5. The one who's more interested in arguing than eating.
6. The one who frowns upon experimental food.
They're so close-minded.
7. The one throws a tantrum when they have to eat something they don't want.
But hey, that means more food for you!
8. The one who's more interested in telling jokes than eating the food.
9. The one who loves food so much they actually get stressed about eating.
"I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START!"
10. The one who's too polite to say when they don't like something.
They'll just keep on eating.
11. The one who'll just eat anything.
These people are food superheroes.
12. The one who likes to properly smell their food before they eat it.
Like a wine connoisseur, but with food!
13. The one who just cannot understand the concept of sharing...
But will get annoyed when YOU don't share your food with THEM.
14. The one who is too busy to eat.
Come on, it's Christmas!
15. The one who eats so much that they make themselves sick.
16. The one who's extremely pretentious about their food.
What is this "basting" that you speak of?
17. And the one who would rather tell stories than eat their food.
At least they keep everyone entertained.
Which Christmas eater are you?
Let us know in the comments below!