Looking for the perfect gift to give your kids this Christmas? We have the answer!
Dash & Dot are real robots that teach your kids to code while they play! Using free apps and a compatible tablet or smartphone, kids learn to code while they make Dash sing, dance and navigate all around the house. Sensors on the robot mean they react to the environment around them, including your kids.
We know your kids will absolutely love Dash and Dot!
But while they are guaranteed the perfect present, do you know what your friends and relatives have bought for you? Here's how to prepare your reactions for every gift you recieve this year: good or bad!
1. When you get something you really really wanted!
I LOVE YOU MOM.
2. When you give the wrong present to someone but they've already started opening it.
3. When you think you're getting a terrible gift but it turns out to be great!
Maybe hide how surprised you are...
4. When the gift-giver wants you to wait until Christmas day before you open your present.
Who has that kind of patience?
5. When you love your present so much that you feel like a kid again!
You're never too old to get a puppy.
6. When you're afraid to open a present in case there's something weird inside.
Live spider? Creepy mask? Jack-in-the-Box? You can never be too careful.
7. When someone buys you a present that you can tell they secretly want to keep for themselves.
That is not very good present etiquette.
8. When you have to GIVE someone a present that you secretly want to keep for yourself.
Stay strong. STAY STRONG.
9. When you get a present of clothes but they're the wrong size.
Maybe just go with a voucher next year?
10. When someone makes you something unique and one-of-a-kind.
Feeling so special!
11. When someone gives you a present but you didn't buy them anything.
Time to pretend that you left their present at home. This will be your greatest acting challenge!
12. When you get someone a present but they didn't buy you anything!
The worst holiday crime of all.
13. When you see someone else's presents and you really want them.
Present envy is a real condition.
14. When you get given a joke present by the office prankster.
Very funny. Where's my real present?
15. When you get something that you already own!
You can never have too much of a good thing.
16. When your partner gets you something really expensive and fancy!
Money can't buy you happiness but it can make you feel pretty good...
17. When you realize you've opened your last present and there's none left!
365 days is way too long to wait!
18. When you get Dash and Dot for Christmas!
ALL OF OUR CHRISTMAS DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE!
We are all excited for the best part of Christmas...the presents!
There's no greater feeling than seeing the joy on a child's face when they open up their first gift. Now your kids can have the most magical Christmas ever with these amazing coding robots from Wonder Workshop! Dash and Dot are robots that will become your child's friend, companion and sidekick while also teaching them valuable coding skills.
You can make Dash and Dot navigate through the house, dance, sing, blink, light up, respond to voices, play their favorite song and more. Through the free apps, kids can decide what they want the robot to do, set up the “commands” to make it happen, and voila, Dash and Dot obey. Or, they can complete challenges within the apps. If you're looking for a gift for your kids that is both educational and fun then look no further!