1. Being overly-dramatic as soon as the festive season begins.
2. Realizing you have no one to bring to the office Christmas party AGAIN.
3. And then arriving and realizing you're the only single person there.
4. Begging your friends to show you a photo of the person they're setting you up with.
5. Spending AGES perfecting your mom's present because you have no one else in your life.
6. The utter loneliness.
7. Having to pretend you're happy when you hear that ANOTHER friend is getting married.
8. Stocking up on holiday essentials.
9. Having to talk yourself out of joining another dating site.
10. And when that doesn't work, wondering whether to tell the truth in your bio.
11. Not being able to get through the night without an endless supply of chocolate.
12. Suspecting that EVERYONE knows the extent of your singleness...
13. But not being able to contain your sarcasm when they ask if you have plans that night.
14. Jumping out your skin when you actually get a text message.
15. Not knowing what to tell people when they ask you why you're single.
16. Singing and dancing all by yourself...
17. And REALLY getting in to it.
18. Being so lonely that you start having staring contests with your pets.
Do you relate to any of these?
Let us know in the comments below!