1. Pro: You got to sit at the back of the class so you wouldn't block anyone's view.
Time to pass notes like a badass.
Con: You also had to stand at the back of all the photos.
No one got to see your beautiful face! *cries*
2. Pro: The teachers sometimes spoke to you like an adult.
So you had to pretend to know what they were talking about...
Con: The teacher could always spot when you were causing trouble in class.
Even though the other smaller kids were goofing around too!
3. Pro: You could reach stuff that no one else in the class could.
You were a god amongst mere mortals.
Con: You always had to duck to get inside the tiny classrooms.
"Excuse me, GIANT COMING THROUGH!"
4. Pro: You always got picked first in gym class.
Is it possible to be tall and bad at basketball? Probably not.
Con: You were picked last for trust exercise games.
No one wanted to be the one catching you when you fell!
5. Pro: It was so easy to eavesdrop on other people's conversations.
Often people thought you were just an oddly shaped tree.
Con: Sometimes you overheard things that you didn't want to hear.
That's how you found out about Santa!
6. Pro: You always got the bed at sleepovers.
"Enjoy the floor, children!"
Con: You often got back pains from bending to hug or talk to friends.
Why can't short people bring a stepladder around with them? It would make things so much easier.
How many of these can you relate to?
Tell us in the comments!