1. Finding the tree of your dreams.
You didn't think a tree could be this symmetrical.
2. Not knowing if it will actually fit in the house.
But it will... no matter what.
3. Choosing that perfect spot.
"Wait, is it blocking the TV?"
4. Keeping your pets away from it.
"I know it looks tasty but it's really not for eating."
5. Putting up the lights.
6. Then the decorations.
Less shiny but still important.
7. And, of course, the topper.
Just be careful not to knock it all over!
8. Getting that amazing pine scent all through the house.
It smells like Christmas!
9. Constantly picking up pine needles.
10. Basking in all the sweet Christmas tree glory.
Sometimes you think you'd like to be a Christmas tree.
11. Having all the feels when you have to throw it out after Christmas.
"But it's my baby!"
Do you prefer a fake tree or a real tree?
Let us know in the comments below.