The 25 Days of Christmas movies are full of heroic moments where Christmas, people or even puppies may be in peril, only to be saved by some absolute festive champions! Coca-Cola has brought you this collection of the top ten moments. What would your number one be?
10. Scrooged: When Frank Cross turns his life around!
Frank delivers a heartwarming Christmas Eve speech on live TV after taking a long look at his past, present and future and realizing what life is really about.
9. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation: When Eddie kidnaps Clark's Boss.
So while this doesn't seem heroic at all, this is what makes the boss realize the error of his ways and award Clark a giant Christmas bonus! Good job, Eddie!
8. Elf: When Buddy comes out of his funk by realizing his worth as an Elf.
After going through an existential crisis, Buddy is needed to once again assume his elf duties and fix Santa's sleigh in order to save Christmas.
7. Jingle All The Way: When Howard saves his son!
Conveniently dressed as his son's favorite superhero named Turbo Man, Howard saves his son who is dangling off a Christmas decoration over a street parade. What a hero!
6. Home Alone 3: When Alex saves Mrs Hess like a boss!
While he keeps the thieves busy, he sneaks next door to save his neighbor who has been tied up by the criminals. This heroic moment takes both cunning and courage. Go Alex!
5. Snow Buddies: When Adam's puppies rescue their rivals.
It's always a noble gesture when the goodies rescue the baddies and even better when they're all puppies!
4. Jack Frost: When Jack sled his son away from the bullies!
This film is full of awesome moments but this one is a classic; your snowman dad saves you from the school bullies.
3. I'll Be Home For Christmas: When Jake donates all of his money to the less fortunate.
After winning the Santa 5k run and $1000, Jake finally sees a way home by buying a flight to New York. He then realizes that the guy he beat was the mayor and was going to donate all of his winnings, so Jake selflessly decides to donate his winnings too.
2. The Santa Clause: When Scott Calvin gives up his personal life to take on the role of Santa Claus.
Okay, he kind of had no choice in the matter once he enacted the Santa 'Clause', but this is the moment he accepts his destiny as the real Santa. He has to move to the North Pole and leave his life behind.
1. Deck the Halls: When Buddy strips off to warm the hypothermic Steve.
Getting nude is hardly ever classed as heroic but for Buddy, it's an act that saved the life of Steve who accidentally drove a sleigh into a freezing cold lake.
Don't miss these heroes in action during 25 Days of Christmas on Freeform!
It all kicks off on December 1.