1. Monday mornings!
Literally horrifying. Who's up for a 7 day weekend instead?
2. Agreeing to go on a blind date.
We definitely spend all day freaking out that the person will hate us, or laugh at us, or have dated our BFF before...
3. Taking a flight!
The plane journey is fine -- it's the endless airport lines, tiny toilets, and lack of personal space that turn us off.
4. Visiting the dentist.
We don't know what's worse: the pain, or the awkward small talk while our mouth is full...?
5. Meeting our SO's family for the first time!
The MOST stressful situation ever! Although, checking out bae's super cute baby pictures makes it all totally worth it.
6. Trying out a new look.
Nothing makes us say "get us back in to our comfort zone" faster!
7. Seeing a very recent ex with someone new!
Did what we have mean nothing to them?!
8. Being asked our opinion in a really important meeting.
Particularly when we've been daydreaming about lunch for the last 20 minutes...
9. Someone asking us to change our Funday viewing plans!
Nope, nope, nope!
10. The very real fear that our pet may secretly be plotting against us.
Sometimes they just have that knowing look in their eyes!