1. Who needs an alarm clock when you can wake to the sound of a fearsome roar!
It's like a cooler version of a rooster.
2. Like all animals they can get a bit "bite-y" when they're hungry.
Just keep them well fed and you'll be able to keep all of your limbs. No big deal!
3. Some of them can breathe actual real-life fire!
Think of how many barbecues you could have, even in winter.
4. You can use them to get away from annoying people.
"Wish we could hang out, but my pet dragon hates you. Sorry!"
5. Sketching the features of your dragon is a great way to stay in touch with your artistic side.
Life drawing people is so old-fashioned.
6. They can be really useful to your whole community!
For example, if you need to make more space for the construction of more houses, or a school. We're just being practical.
7. Some of them are really agile.
This could be useful if you ever need to jump across a bunch of rooftops. Hey, we don't know your life!
8. They're great at breaking up arguments!
It's hard to fight with your siblings when an angry dragon is breathing fire at you.
9. They're extremely generous with their food.
Raw, half-eaten fish? Yes please!
10. They're not afraid of anything...except smoked eel!
Same, dragon. Same.
11. Need a fun date idea? Go for a ride amongst the clouds on your dragon!
They can literally fly.
12. They are very protective of their friends.
13. They're basically just giant, fire-breathing puppies!
Have you ever seen anything more adorable?
Which dragon from How to Train Your Dragon was your favorite?
Tell us in the comments.