What is your absolute dream TV show crossover? We know -- Stitchers and Shadowhunters!
Sadly, that doesn't seem to be in the cards, but that doesn't mean we can't have a go at planning it ourselves! See what you think of our suggestions below, and don't forget you can binge all the episodes of Shadowhunters and Stitchers right here on Freeform.
1. Camille and Izzy would be best friends and would go to all the hottest raves together.
They're both totally fierce and don't let anyone boss them around. Plus they have a very similar sense of style...
2. We are 100% sure that Detective Fisher and Luke would work together on the police force.
Can you think of any better cop partnership? We would want them solving ALL the crimes. Fisher probably wouldn't know Luke was a Werewolf though. He's got to have some secrets.
3. Alec would very reluctantly be the quiz master whenever Simon and Cameron wanted to have a movie quote-off!
We're honestly not sure who would win. But we know for sure that Cameron would love every minute of it.
4. Kirsten would probably team up with Clary on some Shadowhunter missions.
Can you imagine what an adorable and terrifying team they would make? One so tall and one so small. Demons BEWARE!
5. Linus would be OBSESSED with all the technical gear at the Institute. Like, he would probably never go home.
Maybe he could live at the Institute and be the IT guy? We would trust him to fix any malfunction.
6. Camille and Jace would be the perfect training buddies, throwing punches and teasing each other constantly.
Detective Fisher would probably join in because he was Camille's sparring partner. And then Izzy would show up and make them all look like amateurs.
7. Alec and Maggie would be the ones reminding everyone to stop messing around and get to WORK!
They would probably spend a lot of time complaining about how no one else takes the rules seriously.
8. Magnus and Camille would always be competing to throw the biggest parties!
Magnus would win every time, except for Halloween. Because that is Camille's time to shine.
9. Jace and Cameron would talk about their complicated romantic feelings, while Clary and Kirsten would be doing the exact same thing!
Kirsten would think she got off easy once she heard about Clary and Jace's brother-sister problem!
10. If the Stitchers were Downworlders, here's what we think they would be:
Camille would be a Vampire (obviously) with Linus as her familiar, and Detective Fisher would be a Werewolf (like most of the police force in NYC). Kirsten could probably be a Seelie considering how she's sometimes too honest, and Cameron would be the nerdiest Warlock the world has ever seen. Maggie would have to be a member of the Clave. It's the only thing that makes sense!