It's the age-old household dilemma:
You've got work that needs to be done around the house but no cash for a contractor, leaving you with only one option... doing it yourself. If you're not so handy with tools then this can lead to some pretty awful DIY fails, but don't worry Danny Wheeler can relate. Make yourself feel better about all your DIY fails by rewatching his in Baby Daddy Season 6 Episode 9. Then tell us how many of the points below made you say, "same".
1. Realizing that you can't put off the DIY any longer.
You just can't keep sleeping on a floor mattress anymore, and it'd be nice if you could actually use the shower.
2. But still needing a bit of convincing to actually get started.
Besides a beautiful home, what exactly do you get out of this "DIY" stuff?
3. Trying to convince your friends to help with
all some of the work.
You'll be supervising, which basically means brewing the coffee and finding the best DIY playlist -- which is really hard work, okay.
4. And actually being surprised when they turn up.
You'd totally do the same for them... probably.
5. Having to hide some of your DIY fails from your SO.
"Trust me, you really don't want to see what I just did."
6. Getting really self-conscious about annoying the neighbors.
"No, don't use that drill it's too noisy... or that hammer. And definitely don't use the glue gun -- they might smell it."
7. Trying not to shout at the people who just aren't pulling their weight.
"Yeah, I know you're tired, but we're ALL tired."
8. But secretly goofing off with your bestie whenever you get a chance.
"Don't worry, there's seriously hard work going on in here. We promise!"
9. The inevitable argument you end up having with your SO about the budget.
While you know that a solid gold coffee table is a stupid idea, it seems they really don't agree.
10. And realizing exactly how much money you've spent on materials is always the worst.
You could've bought like twenty pizzas with that kind of money. 😭
11. But you've got to admit, when it's finally all done you can't help feeling a little bit proud of yourself.
Sure, it might be missing parts - and you're pretty sure it's upside down - but it's your baby now and nobody can tell you otherwise.
12. Although you'll probably never convince people that your handiwork is legit.
"It's meant to wobble like that, honestly."
Do you have any really embarrassing DIY fails? Share your best stories with us in the comments!
Rewatch the latest episodes of Baby Daddy Season 6 right here on Freeform.