1. When you're right about something EVERYONE has to know about it.
Any time, day or night!
2. And there's absolutely no hiding your smugness when you are.
It's like the awesomeness of being right is just bursting out of you.
3. You'll go to great lengths to prove that you're right.
If other people are dragged into it, so be it!
4. Even if that means risking your friendship.
It's practically your duty as a good friend to show them that they're wrong.
5. Because backing down is just not a possibility for you.
It's pretty much a matter of principle.
6. Not ever.
Stubborn is your middle name.
7. When you disprove those who thought you were wrong, you just have to bask in it.
The glow of being right simply has to be enjoyed.
8. But always needing to be right also means you have to live with the consequences.
Next time, maybe try to be a little less smug about it?
Is this you or someone you know? Tell us in the comments below.
And don't forget to catch up on the latest episodes of Baby Daddy Season 6, here on Freeform!