1. Luke goes to Central Kansas University.
CKU for life!
2. This quote from Carl Jung, the psychoanalyst, reads: "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."
Pretty inspiring stuff, right?
3. Because 'Call Me Maybe' is from 2012, Holden will never have heard it before.
We're not sure if that's a bad thing, or a good thing...
4. Luke has a copy of a psychology textbook by his bed.
Which means he's definitely studying, even if it's just a little.
5. Charlie has some SERIOUS money.
That's $420,511.44, to be exact.
6. She also has some SERIOUSLY COOL tattoos.
7. Oh also, she basically doubled her money on the stock market in like two hours.
No big deal, no need to freak out, we're not jealous.
Did you spot any other cool little details in this week's episode?
Let us know in the comments!