1. Turning on every light in the house whenever you are home alone.
You're safe with all of the lights on right?!
2. Any doll your parent bought for you as a kid wanted to kill you in your sleep. FACT.
Always sleep with one eye open!
3. If you don't leap on to your bed at night, your ankles WILL be grabbed by a serial killer.
We narrowly escape death every single night before we go to bed.
4. If a TV has gone static, crazy things are about to go down.
It will either be a poltergeist or a little girl crawling out of the TV to kill you. Which brings us to our next point...
5. Looking over your shoulder every time you check yourself out in the mirror.
DON'T LOOK, DON'T LOOK, DON'T LOOK!
6. If someone calls you in the middle of the night, it is definitely a serial killer outside your front door.
The only solution is to barricade yourself in a room, with only one entrance, clutching a kitchen knife!
7. Summer Camp is pretty much death row.
Seriously guys, once you've watched Dead of Summer you will never want to go back there.
8. Going down into a creepy basement is just asking to be psychologically tortured.
At best it will be full of creepy antiques. At worst, you will have a ghost down there that is super angry at something you have no idea about.
9. Going up into a creepy attic.
Let's be honest, whether it's up or down, if it's cold and full of cobwebs you are likely to die.
10. Any body of water, anywhere.
If it can fit a grotesque, murderous monster in it then no thank you.