1. Everywhere you go there is a book glued to your hand!
And when you put it down your arms feel so light and free...
2. Sometimes you even read aloud to your friends!
Whether they like it or not!
3. You are always watching the clock!
Trying to fit food and sleep into your schedule is a challenge!
4. Everyone keeps giving you vague and unhelpful advice!
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN??
5. You are furious at your teacher for not just telling you what would come up on the exam!
Does reading four books just to answer one question seem fair?
6. You think if you try to memorize one more fact or figure you will go insane!
Your family have gotten used to the muffled screams coming from your room.
7. Suddenly the day of the big test sneaks up behind you!
How did the time pass so quickly?
8. You studied for weeks and you still don't know what you're talking about!
Am I even in the right class?
9. You have to remember to back up all your facts!
For some reason professors don't like when you just make stuff up.
10. When your grades finally come in and you have to face reality.
But you might try to avoid facing it for a few more minutes.