1. Drew, with the name Andrea, went to Camp Stillwater years ago!
But he hasn't told anyone about his connection to the camp.
2. Amy is going to be ok!
Which is pretty impressive considering she was struck by lightning!
3. The masquerade ball is a camp tradition!
It's been taking place since Deb was a counselor.
4. Amy saw the demon from Sykes' map in the lake!
It was reflected in the water just before she got struck by lightning.
5. Jessie has to appear in court!
Apparently it's for a DUI: driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
6. The mask from Cricket's dream was used at a past masquerade ball!
But who was wearing it? And why does Deb have one in her cabin?
7. Drew's mother just did not understand him!
She wanted him to get counseling.
8. Cricket's boots were in the lake!
Well, we kind of knew that but the counselors didn't.
9. The counselors are starting to suspect Deb of satanic involvement!
Mainly because of that mask and her secret trunk.
10. Drew helped Blair accept himself back when they were at camp together!
And he didn't even know it.
11. Cricket and Alex are determined to see what Deb's hiding!
And they almost got caught in the act.
12. Jessie wants Drew to stay at camp!
That girl gives a seriously good pep talk.
13. Satanic cults have been performing terrible rituals at this lake for over a hundred years!
Apparently they've been trying to awaken a demon.
14. We know what Deb was hiding!
It was a book that belonged to someone she loved.
15. Drew's mother left him after he revealed his true self!
Talk about heartbreaking.