1. Cook your food over an open fire.
It's fun once. And then you kind of want to wash your hands.
2. Ghost stories.
The dead aren't necessarily good watercooler chat.
3. Sleep in a bunkbed.
4. Handmade friendship bracelets.
Second thought, let's bring this back.
5. Not shower for two weeks.
It was ok when you were swimming in the lake everyday. And only barely then.
6. Spin the bottle!
Wait. Also this one. Let's start bringing this one to parties.
7. Keep everything you own in a backpack.
Messenger bags are a better look.
8. Sleep in a tent.
It's a KIND of shelter.
9. Skinny dipping!
Again. This is fun in theory. In practice it's a LOT of anxiety.
10. Communicate with friends through hand-written letters.
It's like getting a text five to seven days later!
11. Candy for every meal.
You can try, but come on, consider your teeth.
Katniss Everdeen is not as easy to live up to as you might think.
13. Spend all day by the lake.
Actually. No, this one we're okay with.
14. Go into the forest to summon spirits.
Unless you're part of a coven. Then game on.
15. Solve disagreements with tug-of-war!
I know it seems practical and fun, but use your words. Talk it out, team.
Which camp moments would you like to relive? Tell us in the comments!