1. Deb was a Camp Stillwater counselor in 1970!
2. And she had a summer fling with a guy named Keith!
3. They nicknamed themselves Dharma Bums!
4. Keith appeared extremely knowledgeable when it came to star gazing!
Must be rather handy.
5. While he wanted them to travel the world together, Deb chose not to go and would not see Keith for years!
6. The mood in the camp is morbid with everyone grieving after Cricket's death.
7. However, Keith showed up out of the blue to surprise Deb!
Still looking sharp Keith!
8. Drew wants to comfort Blair but thinks he has already burned that bridge.
9. The gang realize that they need to do whatever they can to find out what happened to Cricket, even if it's crazy...
10. Deb struggles to get to grips with Keith and asks him to leave.
11. However, he tells her to come find him when she's ready, and that he will only be there for one night.
12. We learned that Deb studied Law at Harvard during some flirtatious banter with this handsome gentleman!
13. And Deb gets engaged to him eventually.
14. Garrett finds a secret note hidden within his Dad's old cuff link.
15. It points him to a case file that contains his father's old notebook about the mysteries of Camp Stillwater!
16. Blair loses it when Deb tries to stop them from using the spirit board, claiming that she is a horrible camp director!
17. In the past, Deb met Keith out of the blue and he practically begged her to come with him to dig up their old time capsule.
However, Deb didn't seem so sure...