1. You're so used to getting compliments on your outfit that you barely notice them anymore!
Yes, you look great. What else is new?
2. You know you've found a true friend when you both notice someone's terrible outfit at the same time!
Stripes and polka dots together? Why would anyone do that to themselves?
3. You're a firm believer in the phrase: "If you've got it, flaunt it!"
It's not fair to the world to hide your great figure under unflattering clothes!
4. Sometimes you have to take your friends aside and give them crucial style tips!
Navy is not the new black. Black is always the new black.
5. You get seriously offended when people try to give you fashion tips!
6. You have an actual meltdown everytime you see someone wearing socks with sandals!
Deep breaths. DEEP. BREATHS.
7. You've often had to physically destroy some of your friends' most offensive clothes!
They weren't happy at the time but they'll thank you one day.
8. Or find creative ways to remove their outfits!
Sorry buddy, but this shirt has to go.
9. But at the end of the day all that matters is that you look fashionable...
...and you got the outfit picking skills to show it.