1. When she didn't seem that upset or surprised by Molly's murder!
Grace was freaking out and Roz just seemed bored.
2. When she convinced all of her friends to work at the Courtenay!
Grace, Molly, Luc and Kaley all got sucked into that world.
3. But then refused to take the blame for encouraging them all to become escorts!
She's very good at influencing people...
4. When she got really defensive after Grace implied someone at the Courtenay might have killed Molly!
Come on Roz, it was a definite possibility.
5. When she blackmailed James for some cash and also managed to keep Molly's phone!
Her plan was flawless.
6. When she saw Patrick dancing with Kaley and sent a bouncer to split them up!
Was it jealousy? Or did she just not want Patrick to know about the Courtenay?
7. When she knew about Prince Theo's relationship with Molly and didn't tell the police!
A normal person would have told the cops everything after their friend was murdered.
8. When she convinced Grace to frame Finch for Molly's murder!
And then they both tricked Natalie into helping them plant evidence.
9. When she was quite calm about Kaley killing Finch!
And helped her hide the body. Clearly she had some practice with this kind of thing...
10. When she tried to get Grace to understand why she had to kill Molly!
Did she really expect sympathy after everything she put Grace through?
Did you ever suspect Roz of orchestrating the murder?
Binge watch Guilt whenever you want on the Freeform App!