1. The fact that Prince Theo doesn't mind being called 'Teddy'.
Isn't that sweet?
2. How angry Prince Theo looked when Charlotte walked out of their dinner party.
He totally hates not getting what he wants!
3. All The Story articles Stan has.
Is Veena his most reliable source?
4. How Kaley had moved to London for a fresh start.
What a shame she met Roz!
5. Bruno discovering that Jessica Marshall - the missing girl in Molly's photo - was a client at the Courtenay!
Everything is linked with this place!
6. Bruno's expression after he agreed to have drinks with Gwendolyn.
He does not look keen!
7. How grateful Natalie was when Bruno said he'd run the license plate.
8. And then how angry she was when she found out he'd been helping Prince Theo all along!
This is bad news for #Bratalie!
9. Prince Theo admitting that he only wants what he can't have.
Hmm...do we believe that he truly loves Charlotte?
10. Natalie's serious persuasive skills!
She convinced Neville's mom to let him testify -- it's really no wonder she's a lawyer!
11. The fact that Veena has THREE jobs!
Reporter by day, social media consultant by night, and a dog walker on the weekends -- how does she do it?!
12. How impressed Stan is when Veena shows him all the evidence she's collated about Courtenay clients.
We can totally see these two becoming the perfect partners!
13. Roz revealing that Luc worked at the Courtenay too!
14. Bruno wanting to testify against Prince Theo.
Does he know what he's getting himself in for? This could mean the end of his career!
15. How certain Natalie is that Grace will win!
They've got her memory, Neville's testimony, and the police cover up -- is this enough?
16. How dressed up Gwendolyn was when she was waiting for Bruno.
Was she hoping something would happen between them?