1. Tensions are high between Charlotte and Theo after she insinuates that he killed Molly.
2. Theo is angered by the accusation, and Charlotte storms off home.
3. Stan tells Natalie that she needs more evidence before accusing a royal of murder.
He also ROCKS at guitar.
4. Kaley is an emotional wreck after killing Finch.
5. And kicks Roz out of her flat because of all the trouble she has caused her!
6. Grace forgets to mention to Stan that she stabbed herself...
It's probably best to keep that one to herself anyway!
7. A hypnotherapist gets Grace to delve into her memories about what happened the night of Molly's murder.
8. However, Grace resists and only focuses on happy memories of her and Molly!
9. Bruno has found evidence that links a missing person to the Courtenay and is tracing a painting to find out where she was last seen!
10. Gwen's received a favorable judge in the Molly Ryan case.
She's also looking forward to getting close to Bruno again.
11. Bruno agrees to run a license plate check after being told a witness saw Prince Theo kill Molly!
12. Patrick goes to visit his cousin who welcomes him with a punch in the gut after 15 years!
13. Is Patrick plotting to kill Prince Theo?
14. Theo confesses to Charlotte that he cheated on her with Molly, but promises he didn't kill her!
15. Charlotte threatens Theo, telling him that if he EVER lies to her again, she will leave him and let the entire world know why.
16. Stan offers Veena exclusive access to Grace's trial IF she helps them.
17. Grace was clearly furious with Molly the night of her death!
Did Grace hate Molly enough to kill her that night?
18. Patrick wants Kaley to help him get to Prince Theo.
19. However, he matters too much to her and she doesn't want him in danger.
20. James has to escape from London after all the threats he's received from the Russian mob!
Leaving poor Grace and Natalie behind with no means of contact? Not cool James!
21. Bruno is planting Molly's DNA in Prince Theo's car but is spotted by Phillip!
What were you thinking Bruno?
22. Veena is all over the Molly Ryan murder investigation to say the least...
23. And seems to have given Stan exactly what he needs.
24. Roz is sick of everyone blaming her for the Courtenay!
25. Theo is furious with Bruno for trying to frame him!
26. Is Bruno going to manage to slip away from the stranglehold Theo has on him?
27. Natalie has seen everything and is unsure if she can trust Bruno anymore.
28. According to her memory, Grace didn't kill Molly...but how much of her memory do you believe?
29. And Bruno is even ready to testify against Prince Theo in court.
30. But will Patrick get to Theo first?
31. Gwen was stood up by Bruno!
To make matters worse, Stan came along to rub it in her face that he removed the judge from the trial.