The final ever season of PLL will premiere on Tuesday, April 18 and we CANNOT WAIT to see it! Check out everything we know about the final season below:
1. The final ten episodes of PLL will be filled with homecomings and reunions.
We can expect to see the return of Wren Kingston, Pastor Ted Wilson, Jenna Marshall, Paige McCullers, Melissa Hastings, and Sydney Driscoll.
2. The final season will be the deadliest and most romantic season yet!
Does anyone else have the feeling that we're going to be taken on a wild roller coaster ride of emotions?
3. We'll find out who killed Jessica and Charlotte DiLaurentis.
4. And we'll find out who A.D. is once and for all!
OMG. Words cannot express how excited we are about this.
5. The season premiere will kick off immediately where the last episode left off.
So right in the middle of all the action!
6. Aria and Ezra have to deal with the fact that Nicole is back in Ezra's life and what this means for them.
Are they still going to get married?!
7. Spencer is alive!!!!!!
We couldn't be happier about this, although is anyone else seriously freaking out that we still haven't seen or heard anything about Toby? WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'LL DO IF HE'S NOT OKAY!!!!!!!!
8. And she must now deal with the repercussions of being told that Mary Drake is her biological mom.
Will she and Mary Drake become closer?
9. Alison must cope with the news of her pregnancy as Emily tries to stay by her side and guide her through the next steps.
But will she be guiding her through her next steps as her girlfriend?! We hope so.
10. After spending a romantic night together, Hanna and Caleb will explore where they go from there.
These two belong together. They know it, we know, everybody knows it.
What's the biggest question you need answered in the final season of PLL?
Tell us in the comments!