In the 124th Episode of PLL (S6E4), Caleb is on high alert and totally dedicated to protecting Hanna from A. While his protectiveness ultimately frustrates Hanna, it got us thinking of all the times Caleb was such a great boyfriend to her. Get ready for a whole lot of feels with this trip down memory lane to relive some of Caleb's best boyfriend moments -- believe us, this list could have been A LOT longer...
1. When he shot down Hanna's wicked step-sister Kate.
Because he only had eyes for Hanna.
2. The moment when he surprised her at the masquerade ball.
One of the most romantic PLL scenes of all time!
3. That time he agreed to support Hanna and visit Mona with her.
Even though he didn't think it was the right thing to do, he knew he needed to be there for Hanna.
4. When he was determined to track down A so he could protect her.
He didn't care that Hanna wasn't happy about it. Protecting her was her priority.
5. The awesome moment when he teamed up with Toby to try to clear Ashley's name.
Because he knew Hanna couldn't live without her mom.
6. Then when he defended Hanna's honor against sleazy Zack.
Best. Punch. Ever.
7. And when he would do anything to prove Hanna was innocent.
Seeing his frustration in this moment totally made us tear up.
8. When he helped save Hanna and the other Liars from the Dollhouse.
Their reunion was so beautiful 😍
9. And when he comforted her in the aftermath.
This line always gives us goosebumps.
10. Then stayed up through the night to watch out for her.
Seriously, how great is he??
Which of Caleb's great boyfriend moments have been your favorite?
Tell us in the comments below.