1. What if you don't get into the college you want?
2. Will there be a real adult there to guide you when you mess up?
3. Do you really get weaker as you get older?
4. Will you start to forget things like where you parked your car?
5. Who will be there to defend you from scary people, scammers, and door-to-door sales people?
6. Does everything have to change? Will your friends still come to Friday movie nights?
7. Will other grown ups know that you're merely pretending to know how to adult?
8. Will responsibilities suddenly take priority over your actual life?
9. How sensible do you have to be when picking items off a menu?
10. How do people learn about adult things like mortgages and gas bills? This is too overwhelming!
What part about adult life scares you the most?
Tell us in the comments below!