1. When she agreed to go on a date with Caleb to up his credibility at Rosewood High!
She kind of owed Caleb, but still...
2. She took him to Rosewood High's swim meet.
And they started to get to know each other.
3. While there, she agreed to give him the names of rich kids so he could make some money.
In exchange for information about Caleb's childhood!
4. When she offered to let Caleb sleep in her basement.
She couldn't have him sleeping on the streets!
5. When she stuck up for Caleb when her mom said she wasn't thrilled about their friendship.
She knew their relationship was built to last!
6. When Caleb offered to buy some groceries, but Hanna just told him to chill!
She didn't want anything in return for Caleb staying at her house!
7. When she jumped in the shower with Caleb to stop her mom from finding out that he had been living with them!
Although Hanna definitely benefited from this too!
8. When she kissed him!
Again, she kind of benefited from this as well!
9. When she refused to believe that Caleb had anything to do with 'A' when they found Jenna's flash-drive.
She wanted to hear his explanation first.
10. And when she made him all those amazing breakfasts!
Can you remember any other times when Hanna was Caleb's savior in Season 1?
Let us know in the comments below!