1. Come up with a creepy theme.
And create matching invites.
2. A spooky venue is a must!
The older and freakier the better...
3. When buying decorations, you can never have too many cobwebs!
4. Or tombstones.
There is no such thing as subtle when it comes to decorating a Halloween party.
5. Add some smoke so your guests can make a dramatic entrance.
What is Halloween without a little dry ice?
6. Stock up on plenty of candy.
Do we really need to tell you this?
7. Keep your drinks on ice.
The coffin is optional.
8. Get a decent band.
Preferably with a hot front man.
9. And an extra large dance floor.
Why not go for one that lights up? Take your party to the next level!
10. Finally, make sure you plan a few tricks as well as treats...
To make sure it is a night your guests will never forget!
Are you planning an epic Halloween party?
Share your party planning tips in the comments below.