1. Aria's got the flu and she's drinking some kind of herbal tea that Meredith gave to her.
2. Oh yeah, doesn't Meredith look after her in this episode?
3. That is so weird.
4. Like, Meredith had an AFFAIR with Aria's DAD.
5. Spencer just told Aria that she looks terrible.
6. Isn't it awesome how best friends can say that to each other?
7. Although Aria doesn't actually look terrible.
8. Aria never looks terrible.
9. She even looks amazing in sweats.
10. The Liars think that Byron had something to do with Alison's murder.
11. We totally thought that too.
12. But now we know that he had nothing to do with it.
13. Because Alison isn't dead.
14. Boy is it a lot more relaxing watching PLL the second time round.
15. Someone's outside!
16. Who's outside? Is it Toby? Mona?
17. We can't remember for the LIFE of us.
18. So Meredith is supposedly helping the Liars right now.
19. Hanna just said that she can't believe they're trusting her.
20. We can't believe it either.
21. Especially because she knocks Aria unconscious in this episode.
22. And then she locks her in the basement.
23. Meredith is crazy.
24. Aria doesn't want to believe that her dad could have hurt Ali.
25. Who would?
26. If only she knew what we know now.
27. Although that wouldn't be as exciting.
28. TOBY IS ON THE A-TEAM AND HE IS IN A ROCKING CHAIR!
29. HE LOOKS SO MEAN.
30. AND UN-TOBY LIKE.
31. WE KNOW THIS HAPPENED LIKE THREE YEARS AGO BUT WE'RE STILL NOT OVER IT.
32. AND WE KNOW HE DID IT TO PROTECT SPENCER BUT STILL.
33. A black hoodie doesn't suit Toby.
34. It does nothing for his complexion.
35. UGH, Toby just told Mona that he thinks Spencer is lying to him. What about your MASSIVE BIG FAT LIE, Toby?
36. Again, we know he was just doing this to protect Spencer.
37. We should really be over this by now.
38. *cries* This episode is just bringing back all the feels.
39. Mona just said that she's not calling the shots anymore.
40. Who actually IS calling the shots at this point?
41. We know we should know this, but it's just so hard keeping track of all the A's.
42. Is it Shana?
43. TOBY'S ON HIS WAY TO SPENCER'S FOR A SHOWER!!!!
44. TOBY!!!! IN THE SHOWER!!!! SHOWER!!!!!! TOBY!!!!!!!
46. Toby is really good at lying.
47. Should we be worried that he's such a good liar?
48. Like, could he be A.D.?
49. No, that's crazy. DON'T THINK SUCH THINGS.
50. Aww young Haleb are on the screen.
51. We forgot how adorable Caleb's long hair was.
52. He is so hot.
53. Unlike Toby, Caleb is not a good liar.
54. So that's good.
56. In a towel...
57. Just out of the shower...
58. Oh my.
59. LOL Spoby were about to kiss, but then Veronica interrupted them.
60. It's cute seeing Toby all flustered.
61. OH YEAH, this is the episode where Spencer wants to surprise Toby for their anniversary.
62. OH NO, but she's the one who ends up getting a surprise.
63. A horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible surprise.
64. Ugh, go away Meredith. No one likes you.
65. Ella is so much better than Meredith.
66. We love Ella.
67. In fact, we love all of the PLL moms.
68. We love how they're always looking out for their daughters.
69. And we're really hoping that in 7B, we find out how they got out of that basement.
70. Awww Spencer has made Toby a lasagne for their anniversary.
71. That girl is so talented.
72. Caleb and Paige are both worried about their SOs.
73. They should be.
74. The A-Game is FAR from over.
75. Alison! Alison in Aria's room!
76. Is this a dream or did Alison ACTUALLY visit her?
77. She's got to be real at this point. She's being so wise.
78. People are never wise in dreams.
79. Are they?
80. Okay, Aria's just woken up and it kind of seems like it was a dream now.
81. Second time around and we're STILL confused.
82. Meredith is looming over Aria's bed and it is TERRIFYING.
83. Why is PLL so scary?
84. The tense music doesn't help things.
85. Oh no no no no no no Toby is on his way to Spencer's house.
86. LOL Hanna just used the words "whoop ass."
87. Toby is dressed as A and he is in Spencer's house!!!
88. Spencer's coming up behind him!!!!!!!
89. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
90. Spencer's face 💔
91. Why did we decide to watch this again?!?!?!?!
92. OOFT, Spencer just slapped Toby.
93. He totally deserved that.
94. So Toby is gone and Veronica is home and Spencer is crying and we thought we could handle watching this again, but it's just breaking our hearts.
95. We just want Spoby to be happy again.
96. But in the last episode of PLL, Toby was in a car crash so we don't know if he'll be okay!
97. And even if he is okay, he's engaged to Yvonne!!!!
98. Oh god, Spencer's crying again.
99. She wants to know if there's more to Toby's story.
100. THERE IS PAST SPENCER!!!!! HE ONLY JOINED THE A-TEAM TO PROTECT YOU!!!!!
101. Rewatching this episode has broken our hearts all over again.
Have you rewatched this episode recently? Did you have as many thoughts and feels as us? Tell us in the comments!