Three of our gorgeous Liars appeared on the PLL panel at the TCA's January 2017 Winter Press Tour.
Troian wasn't able to be there as she's on her honeymoon and Ashley was feeling poorly -- get better soon!
They were joined by the show's executive producers to answer some burning questions about the upcoming finale and more!
They referred to it as the start of their "farewell tour" for Pretty Little Liars. *cries*
Here are some of the highlights from their chat:
1. I. Marlene King revealed there will be another time jump in 7B.
Will it be as dramatic as the last one??
2. And told us how A will be (literally) playing with the Liars this time around.
Could this be what's in that gift box we've seen in the sneak peek?!
3. She also gave us hope for our favorite ships.
Fingers crossed all of our Liars will get their happily ever afters.
4. And reassured us that the answers to some of the show's mysteries will be unveiled.
5. Executive Producer Oliver Goldstick promised we'll find out more about the show's most dramatic family.
We just know they've got more secrets they're keeping from us!
6. And that we can expect this magical moment:
Jazz hands at the ready, people!
7. Sasha told us what her favorite episode is.
Love that episode! BRB, need to re-watch it now!
8. Lucy revealed which couple she's shipping.
But #Ezria too, right?!
9. Shay confessed she's a fan of fan theories!
There are so many awesome ones!
10. Then Lucy shared her love for the PLL fans.
We love you too!
11. And finally, I. Marlene King made us wish it was April 18 already!
We can't wait!
We're going to miss these beauties so much though!
If you could ask the PLL cast any question, what would it be?
Tell us in the comments below.