We were so happy when Ezria got engaged in 7A!
But of course, we all remember how 7A ended, with Ezra's long lost love, Nicole, being rescued... and reunited with Ezra! Which makes us so nervous. We are hoping that Ezria wedding happens in 7B! But if it does, Aria will have to contend with one formidable mother-in-law. Take a trip down memory lane with us and see why Mrs. Fitzgerald would be the worst mother-in-law:
1. She'd always sneak up on you, disturb your alone time, and give you a fright.
Even if she says your name really, really softly. In a way, that's even scarier.
2. You would always have to be SUPER formal.
Who knows what would happen if you used her first name? Something TERRIBLE, that's for sure.
3. Although that doesn't mean you can't call her something else when she's NOT around.
Oh Aria, it's no wonder you're a writer.
4. She'd ask your permission for something, but then not even wait to get it.
Why ask, Mrs. Fitz? WHY EVEN ASK?
5. She'd stare you out with those blue eyes of steel.
You would just confess to ANYTHING under that gaze.
6. She's SO condescending.
This lady has absolutely no idea what she's talking about -- Aria would be the BEST stepmom in the world!
7. And not to mention manipulative.
Is she really suggesting that Ezra would fall in love with Maggie again? Low blow, Mrs. Fitz! Low blow.
8. She'd always leave you feeling like you'd just been stung by a massive jelly fish.
Totally numb and a bit unsure of what just happened.
9. And she'd get INSIDE YOUR HEAD.
Are these your thoughts or hers?
10. She'd never say hello to you.
Which is just rude.
11. And she'd also never say goodbye.
Which is even ruder.
Do you think Mrs. Fitzgerald would be the absolute worst mother-in-law in the world?
Tell us why in the comments!